Special Arrangements for Bad Weather:
- Course / Activity for morning session will be cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 6:30 am.
- Course / Activity for afternoon session will be resumed when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is cancelled at or before 11:30 am. Otherwise, Course / Activity for afternoon session will continue to be cancelled.
- Participants will be notified for further arrangement in due course.
To allow more students and teachers to join the captioned informational and educational admissions talk, we will postpone the registration deadline from the 9th Sept to 13th Sept. Registration can be done via the same channel. You will find the link or QR code in the attached re-sent invitation letter.
Present to you some photos taken during the winners’ trip to Cambridge this summer. Given this rare chance to meet the professors and discussed writing skills and social issues with them, the winners found this free trip a fruitful and memorable one. Do encourage your students to come for both admissions information as well as a bonus for the next creative writing competition. A hard copy of the winning essays will be disseminated to all participants as a small token of appreciation for their participation. Teachers, don’t miss the last chance to register yourself and your students to this event. Parents are also welcome.
It is always our mission to providing you with professional information and support for your students regarding their career & life planning.
Thank you for your attention.
Executive Committee Member of HKACMGM
- Download the ppt of Cambridge Admissions Talk 2017
- Prince Philip Scholarship Presentation 7 Sep 2016
- Winner_Jamie Lai’s sharing on Cambridge Trip